they say they ride horses!
[html]
I knew something seemed weird. Meh!

The pale boy seemed to warm up just a tiny bit when it was settled that Conor was not laughing at him in any way. Or, Conor hoped it was. It made the young male feel bad when he believed someone else thought wrongly of him. Cambria had thought him a bully until he had visited her and explained that he had not intended to hurt her. He was nothing like his father, and every tiny part of him that could remind anyone of Haku Soul, the young boy despised. Ears perked with interest when the boy answered his question. It was not a one word reply; the boy spoke elaborated. Purple eyes settled temporarily on the older (libri is smart) boy’s dyed fur and he understood. Poor Claudius.

His eyebrows furrowed for a short moment and indeed he knew who Addison was. He had not actually met her or interacted with her, but he knew that she was a part of Dahlia de Mai. ”I know who she is, yeah,” the Dahlian grinned. When the boy added that it was a surprise, Conor’s open palms flew up in an innocent manner. ”Don’t worry, I won’t tell her a thing,” he announced. No matter if Conor had been Addison’s best friend he would never have told. The Dahlian male was dependable and he had no issues keeping secrets unless they were designed to conflict harm. Claudius seemed to be a kind hearted soul. Conor liked that.

”She must be quite the lucky girl then.” Addison seemed to be lucky indeed. Only those who loved you gave you presents out of the blue (in most cases anyway).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread