they say they ride horses!
Mehhhhhh. I thought Conor was older too until I double-checked, haha. Also: Claudius is obvliousssss. To everything. B'aww. Smile

[html]
He knew her! Conor knew Addison! The thought that Addison was real and that other real people knew her made Claudius very happy. Sometimes, Claudius thought something was wrong with himself, since he saw blurry clouds nearby, but when he would double check, nothing was there! And sometimes he heard them say things, but he still didn't know what was going on. Most of the times, the clouds had good ideas, but Claudius didn't like thinking his only friends were just puffs of smoke or floating voices. Having a real friend was nice. Especially if Conor knew her too, since that meant she was really real.

"I-I guess," Claudius replied to Conor's last point. He was not sure why she would be lucky; he was just finishing up the dying they had started. It wasn't as though it made her lucky, did it? Claudius was confused, but he tried not to show it. "I like dying... things. I d-dyed my a-arm here," he said, gesturing to his right shoulder. "And I d-dye other things. I'm s-still l-learning n-now... but I-I'm g-getting better. A-Add-i-s-son and I a-are dying things together, since she h-has g-good ideas," he finished awkwardly. Claudius glanced up at Conor shyly, wondering if he should say anything else. In the end, he chose to remain silent, wondering what else Conor would say. Maybe boys weren't so mean after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread