they say they ride horses!
[html]
300+I hate not having access to a proper spell and grammar check at work.. >_>!

Conor was unsure if Claudius had understand what he meant by saying that Addison was lucky, but the young male was in no way a mind reader and he was not particularly skilled at reading people’s faces. Instead of wondering what the pale boy’s mind was thinking, he listened in on what he said now. When the Aniwayan gestured to his right shoulder, Conor’s interest could never be more sincere. The golden boy’s face lit up with wonder. He was impressed. Without thinking he stepped a bit closer, tilting his head as he inspected the mark that he somehow had managed to ignore until now. An impressed grin spread across his face. This boy had skill. ”Wow, that’s so cool,” the Soul male announced, eyes squinting as he kept admiring what looked like a tattoo.

Claudius was lucky for having a friend. Conor tried not to think of his disappointingly low number of friends. He rarely ever spent pure quality time with anyone. It sounded fun, what Claudius and Addison were doing. He felt a pinch of jealousy, but knew better than to let it get hold of him. Only one person could help his situation and that was Conor. He was still healing from severe mental wounds. The world would have patience with him, he was sure. Perhaps Claudius here would prove to be a future comrade? Toying with that thought, the cinnamon male already felt lighter at heart. "I wish I could do something like that.” Or perhaps someone else could do it for him? ”Would you be willing to dye a part of my fur in exchange for something?” the Dahlian male asked, wondering what in the world he could come up with as acceptable payment for such awesomeness.

He didn’t feel particularly good at anything, really. His father’s aunt was teaching him the knowledge of healing and Cwmfen nic Graine and Onus had taught him quite a bit about fighting in both forms, but some practical skill? Baah.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread