they say they ride horses!
[html]
300+

He was sorry to hear the boy’s voice speak out. No one liked it when they were laughed at, but different individuals granted different reactions within each and every one and although Conor believed he could stand being mocked and laughed at and be able to stand on his feet, he realized that not everyone would be able to do this. Words of courage and assistance were easy to speak, but change was needed to grow strength to withstand such things. Conor’s lived had started in hell, and he could see some of his earlier self in Claudius. Exactly where he had found the strength that was slowly changing him into a better and mentally stronger being, he knew not. Perhaps he had found a way because he would have been unable to go on if change did not mend the wings broken so soon. He had been pushed down into the dirt for so long and had realized that no one had the right to do so without his allowance. That was it, basically.

Claudius said that he did not think that he could do what the golden Dahlian could, and Conor was sorry to hear. He believed differently, but there was only one person that could change this and that was Claudius. ”No one needs to know, of course, but I don’t see why it should be a secret; because it is a great skill that few possess.” Conor thought it sad that the boy was embarrassed for a skill that many would appreciate. His thoughts would have wandered further on the topic of the Aniwayan’s odd lack of self confidence when he was thrown off by the older male’s direct question. Conor did not know that he knew a lot. Confusion danced plainly on his light cream and gold face for a moment as he tried to understand what exactly he meant by that. Conor did not know much at all. ”I don’t,” he started off arguing, though did not come much longer than that. ”I like to read books and I like to learn, I guess,” comfortable smile was back in his face now in an effort to settle the other if the confused facial expression moments earlier had intimidated him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread