they say they ride horses!
[html]
Ja! Big Grin

The grin broke into full bloom yet again in the young Dahlian’s face when Claudius vocally objected to his words. He nodded once, fully agreeing with the older boy’s words. ”That’s true, Claudius,” the boy sincerely complimented the other, allowing Claudius too to get some points. It was nothing he had to brag to the entire world about. Conor had believed the lighter hued boy to be sort of shy about what he did, but it was likely that he had been mistaken. Taking things for granted and assuming things was not the way to go and he had been given a little lesson by the Aniwayan now. His muzzle dipped slightly and violet eyes glimmered with friendliness.

He was very pleased to find that one of Claudius’ hobbies was reading. He let the argument about how smart he was lie and moved on to change the topic into one of his passions. ”What do you read?” his voice hurriedly asked; rushed by refreshed eagerness. He wondered whether or not if he was to reveal one of the possible reasons for why he knew things Claudius did not. Conor had been pushed down both mentally and physically. ”My dad is not a kind man. He always said I was weak and worthless and I have worked very hard to prove him wrong.” There it was. Perhaps that was all that he would have to say. It was no requirement to tell the other boy, but Conor felt like he deserved an honest answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread