they say they ride horses!
[html]
300+

Lips pursed slightly and violet eyes drifted up, off beyond the depressingly stripped trees, thinking of stars and the sky. Had he noticed that the paler boy’s eyes too had drifted into the distance he would probably have offered a soft chuckle, but for now he busied himself with watching brilliant images pass behind his now closing eyelids. They opened immediately after when human understanding came into the picture. Ah, he had brushed similar subjects. He had brushed Hume shallowly when he had attempted to read into different beliefs and writings about the self and what it actually meant. He had been unable to understand the content and was now unable to do anything but recognize that name; though never before had he heard it being spoken. ”Hume.” he breathed silently, merely echoing Claudius. There was no smile on his features at the moment, but ah, Conor realized that he liked this other, less confident boy a lot. He did not know where to pick up a shiny red thread, for there was so much lovely knowledge out there. Instead of clinging to what he knew he chose to reach out for the unknown.
”Stars?” What made them twinkle and shine so beautifully? It was strange that he had not yet started to search for the answers. Too many questions, perhaps.

Worry in the male’s blue gaze was not appreciated, but compassion was something good and it suggested that the boy seemed to already sincerely care, if only just a little, about him. He liked that thought. ”He is a cruel man with blackness in his heart,” the younger Dahlian replied softly. Haku Soul was sick into his very core and his son knew this. What kind of sickness, he did not know, but he knew that something terrible moved behind those brilliant blue eyes. He knew that he should not be carrying this hatred in his heart, knowing that both his parents had a long line of issues that had ruined their son’s life, but it was hard. Too hard.
”He is only my father through flesh and blood though – he never cared for me or my other brother, Emwe. We grew up with absent and cruel parents.” Again he feared that his words would only seek pity from the other, but he knew that his life would have been better if Haku Soul had never been in his life after all. However, a loving mother and father were of course so much better than empty spaces in young hearts. At least Claudius had a mother. The offer in Claudius’ last words was touching though.
”I don’t think so, I do not belong here.” he gently protested, not knowing how else to reply.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread