the journey begins
[html]

AtaxiaDelacour

The two dames didn't seem to have much use for one another - well at least Firefly didn't seem to much appreciate the company of this, Ayita. Not that it mattered or that she even cared, that was established from whatever past excursions the two had shared, not her place to even be wondering. Clearing her throat uneasily, her bi-colored gaze shifted back and forth between the two of them, but lingered mostly upon Firefly, who imediately took control of the conversation, her tone betraying a sense of athoutity that 'Tax simply assumed she was entitled too. The questions came rapidly, giving Ataxia no time to answer in between. Wary gaze locked firmly and solely upon Firefly now, as she took a deep breath.

"I suppose you could call it strange, but it is a family name of sorts." she begun, defending her odd-name out. Her furthest known decedent had been a serial rapist by the name of Impact, most of his children bearing names somewhat similar. Her own mother, Rupture, had taken a stranger approach at keeping the name scheme alive with her children. "But um.." she stumbled here, her ill-trained tongue floundering for a better chain of words.. "I just go where the tide takes me. I seemed to have come a little further within your lands than I intended. This is all nothing more than whim to be honest." honesty was the best policy right? She avoided the question about her past, as there wasn't all too much to tell. She'd simply despised the tribe that was known as her kin and wanted no part in their rather brutal ways. If the dame really was that hard pressed to know though, there was no shame in her heart for any actions she had made. She had been in a few scuffles, but that was at most. She had been generally talented at avoiding as much confrontation as possible. As lame as her rebuttal was, she felt oddly relieved to have the initial barrage of questions over and completed, though there was no doubt in her mind that there would be many more.

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread