the journey begins
[html]

AtaxiaDelacour

Her response to the comment about the leader of this establishment left her somewhat confused, not quite understanding what Firefly was implying. Her head tilted ever so slightly as she cleared her throat once more. What she lacked in social ease she made up for with her honesty. She wasn't the type to tell tall tales, never feeling much of a need to impress those in her company. Shifting her slim weight back and forth silently, she looked over quickly as Ayita spoke, not having been giving her presence much mind until this moment. The question, she had to admit was a valid one. Then again, what did it matter? She would make no promises that she wasn't entirely sure she could or would keep.

Still regarding Ayita with her bi-hued gaze she spoke finally, having found her voice at last. "It is against my policies to make a promise I'm not one-hundred percent positive that I can keep, but there is a good chance I may be willing to settle for something more permanent for a while." Being a rolling stone was only glamorous the first few months, ever since her pining had been generally increasing, longing for structure, companionship and purpose. Perhaps her 'spontaneous' decision had been something much more fermented, a need that had been growing beneath her guarded surface for the last odd number of months. Standing here now, she couldn't have ever pictured herself in this position even a month or so ago.. where had this sudden determination for change been borne into her?

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread