Starvation Trepidation
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacoby

Eyes watched her form. Hello… she seemed a little bit weird about something. Daisuke was never good at placing emotions to the voices and faces, and he had been distracted by something moving to his left. Eyes drifted over there, and his audits flicked to the same direction before he realized that it was just the wind pushing against some vines. The ocean crashed once again into the steel wall.I’m Finn Fidh. And I do not have a mate… not really. she spoke to him. But her swollen belly told him that something was up. Why yes, he had noticed it. That's sad. What happened to him? he asked, his head cocking to the side lightly. It's very very awesome to meet you, Finny Fidh, Mcfinny. he spoke to her, his mouth spewing out a few nicknames that he randomly decided to add in, mainly because his mouth wouldn't stop moving before it let out the words. His tail wagged gently behind him, and he saw as she began to shift into her optime form. He shouldn't have let her do that, he should have been the one whom shifted, but it was ten times harder for him to carry his staff while in his lupus form.

He felt so much like an idiot for making her uncomfortable that he took his fist and banged it against his forehead. Where the hell are your manners lately Daisuke Charles Ghanjai-Urahazu. Father and mother taught you better than that! Stupid, Stupid.. the male let the thoughts run through his head as he banged his fist against his forehead a few more times. Once she had stopped shifting, he had stopped banging his head. This time, the steel wall hit the ocean. Her eyes were stunning, but her body was what was so attractive to Daisuke. His tail wagged a little bit more heavy as she had spoken once again. Did those hurt? she had asked the boy, and he nodded his head instantly. More than I would have liked. But I like the look. The feeling of them is cool too. Look I even got my tongue done he spoke, sticking out his tongue and pointing at the silver stud in the middle of it. Once he was sure she had seen the damn thing that made his speech slightly more accented that it usually was. She had been the first one he had seen since he had gotten them done. Even the tattoo on his back was done all in the same day. The male never had been so productive with mutilating himself.

And why are you alone, Daisuke Ghanjai? Surely there are plenty, pretty she-wolves to chase after, though I doubt you’d find them in these ruins. she then spoke to him. He chuckled. Well. First, I'm not alone, you're here with me, are you not? Second, I found you, you're a beautiful femme. One of the most beautiful I've seen, yes! he spoke, not hesitating to compliment her on her looks. Now, it was strange to think that a wolven whom's body was mangled with scars, and missing fingers, toes, and an ear was beautiful, but again, Daisuke loved scars, and for her to be covered from head to toe was something that he found attractive. That was when the urge to touch them had him hanging by is neck. His oceanic orbs went to her audit. The one that was mangled, torn. It reminded him of his father. The golden dragon that was his father (that's what his mother called his father) too was missing an audit. Most knew the male for the missing audit that used to stand so elegantly on his head. It was torn, and probably eaten by the bear whom had attacked his father. The story was much more exciting than that, but I'll let Daisuke tell you about it some other time.

Daisuke let himself too rise to a stand, since she had been standing, and him sitting. That was when he moved in closer to her, and he traced a scar with his finger, it was one that was on her shoulder. The touch was gentle, non-threatening, and more like an urge that he had to do rather than just a random touch, or a flirtatious one. A shiver ran down his spine, but his tail continued to wag. If I had a say in anything, I think that you...You are the most beautiful piece of art I have ever seen... his eyes were on her body, tracing each and every scar mentally, before he tried to move in for a second time to touch one that had been tracing her rib.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread