Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table and image by jacoby; Forest of Nod. Short beginning post because I'm tired T.T sorries.

Oh my slithering little Snakey-poooooo! Where could you beee? Snake had warned him. Snake told him not to come back here. Snake couldn't control Daisuke though. And Daisuke wanted to see the boy again. He wanted to show the boy his piercings and his tattoo. He wanted to share the treasures with the male, and add some little trinkets to the boy's staff, and for him to see if the boy got the necklace ripped off yet. To find Snake, that sweet little slithering mechanical being, he had to venture back into Inferni. Even if it did cost him. The optime male let his nares pick up the various scents that were around. He crossed over the borders, passing the stakes with the wolf skulls on them. He did not bother mess with them because he did not want to give them a reason to hurt him. If he did not touch it, then he could not be accused of thievery, or just touching things that wasn't his. The only thing they could say to him was that he was trespassing. A deep gutly feeling told him that he was going to have trouble executing the whole "Find Snake and adventure with him" adventure. He could feel it in his gut. In his heart.

The male tried to stay in the shadows of the trees and bushes, but there simply were not enough, or atleast not enough leaves on the ones that were around. The land was slightly barren, and the oncoming winter was not helping. The fall of the leaves from their thrones to the ground was also not helping because it littered the ground with crunchy leaves. Once stepped upon, the leaves would make a large crackling sound underneath his large paws. The could made him grit his teeth. It didn't like the sound. Not at all. It was distracting, and actually annoying. He still thought that the change of the leaves was one of the world's most beautiful things, but still he did not understand why beautiful things sometimes hurt. His staff hit the ground, having less of a hard time because it was smaller, and able to slip between the leaves at some points, unlike Daisuke's fat feet. None the less, he moved quickly, hoping to his father, the golden dragon whom was now of the sky instead of the earth and sea, that he would be quick enough to find Snake again and drag him on an adventure without another Inferni jumping in and ruining the fun. Little did he know...

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread