Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere
[html]

"There's always that," Mason said sourly, scrutinizing the yellow wolf in a new light. It was obvious to the boy that he was being judged by his size. This was something that he would expect, as he was young and his coyote blood dominant; therefore, he was also lighter than a wolf his age. Just beautiful. Mason's impatience grew, but he held his tongue. It was true, that ankle-biting had been a tactic he had tried before. After all, when the rogue wolf had trespassed with disrespect to the clan's borders, Mason had gone after his ankles. But he had also tried to learn from his mistakes along the way.

"It doesn't matter who will 'kick you out,'" Mason responded tersely, aware of the fact that Daisuke had caught on to Hybrid's presence. The yellow man had yet to offer violence, although it seemed he had stubbornness to spare. "My name is Mason. This is my home and I will do whatever I have to to keep it safe from strangers, especially those who disrespect boundaries and do not present themselves as friends."

In Mason's eyes, Daisuke's disrespectful behavior was the least friendly thing he could experience. Even a wolf whose meant to reap destruction and bring harm to the pack would have garnered more worth in the young coyote's eyes. But here Daisuke was being vague about his motives, not explaining himself or leaving once he was told to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread