Is there an answer?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure, we can wrap it up Smile SoSuWriMo 431

Though he of course did not doubt Ruri's assessment of the daughter of the King, he wanted to see this pup for himself to see how similar the father and daughter really were. It was hard to imagine any young little thing being quite so boisterous, but he supposed if any genes could elicit such behavior it would be Jacquez's. Haven broke into hearty laughter at Ruri's statement, for it was oh so very true. "Lord yes, we can only hope. I think the world might end if there were two Jac's running around. It isn't big enough for two such egos." It seemed that they were poking a lot of fun at the King's expense, but really it was all done in fun and he didn't doubt that if Jac were here he'd be laughing right along with them. He wasn't the kind of canine to take things, even himself, too seriously. Hell, Haven had punched him in the face out of misguided anger and the collie had shrugged it off. He wondered if Ruri knew about that, but he had a feeling that might have been one event Jac kept to himself.

Haven was aware of the two horses that were under Heath's care and honestly he wasn't sure how his friend managed it. Clearly he could see the benefit of having more than one you could rely on, but he knew if he ever took serious interest in another horse that Drogon would grow horribly jealous. Even when he just teased the dark stallion by giving some of his apples away to Stark he could feel the daggers coming from those large brown eyes. No, he was sure he would never have another horse as long as Drogon was around, he didn't trust the mustang to control his temper in an amiable fashion if pushed that far. "Ah yes, I know Stark. He's a good horse. I'm glad you two are able to go riding like that together, I'm sure it gives you some good quality time together." Maybe if things progressed he could teach Princess how to ride. He wasn't sure if she would have any interest in such things, but it would be something they could do together, just as Heath and Ruri did. "Hopefully it'll heal soon, I'm sure it's no fun being stuck inside here like this. If you ever need company though all you have to do is call for me. I'm usually out and about so I'm sure I'll hear you." Haven would always be willing to spare some time for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread