I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: I didn't do any posts yesterday, so don't feel like I ignored this one, because Jacoby was in his room being an emo kid because his sister was being a bitch.-- Also I'm assuming she's in lupus, because it wasn't clear to me which form she was in.

His audits alerted him of another right away. His head turned towards the sound of another. His nares took in the scent that was the only one what was present, the only one that did not smell old. Oceanic orbs looked to the female whom made her way closer. She didn't look happy so far. Her neck hairs stood high on the back of her neck, and it made Daisuke flinch back lightly. Audits pulled back slightly. Are you looking to join the pack? her words were slower than he was used to. His head cocked lightly. Not so much right now, m'lady. I was hoping to take a look at the place before I decided... he spoke, telling her the truth about why he was there. Xeris had told him that Phoenix Valley was the kinder of the packs, so Daisuke didn't want to worry about if he was going to be attacked or not. Though if he was, he would more than likely turn it into a game like he always did.

His eyes rested on her though, his tail wagging gently in the air around him. His form was friendly, non-threatening. Eyes moved to the side for a second, looking to a dead tree that had moved in the wind, and caught his peripherals. It distracted him enough for him to start moving towards the tree, and totally ignored the female. This left him open for anything really...Well anything that could come up on the left side, since he did not happen to have his staff on that side.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread