I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]

Fair warning weekends are my free time so I can post the most during then.

She shifted her weight around, pushing back most of the weight back onto her spring like back legs. So this male had been in a pack then she was only left to assume that he was just downright stupid. She jumped forward as she moved to close in the empty space of land between them. She knew it was wrong to charge at the male as she was she was sure that her sister would tell her she was over reacting once again, however there were pups nearby and these pups just happen to mean the world to her. Her ears flat against her head as she pushed her chest out. ”Is your nose clogged or broken then?” She was still fighting with the logics be hide just freely coming into a pack lands that was clearly marked with scents. ”Please help me understand…” She drew her lips up, as she snarled at the male. She lowered her head as she moved closer to him.

Though she hadn’t been in the pack long, nor had she spent this much time in any pack land. Though she knew that it was only rude to freely move though a pack land that was alive and quite active. She even knew better when she came seeking the welcome of a pack and she was seeking a rank with in the lands. Her tan ears shifted around her head, she wanted a reason not to have to run him off, but she knew that she could come out worst for wear then he if she attacked him. She was in four legged forum and he shifted. She weighed her choices, and right now that stick was the biggest fear of her’s right now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread