I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]

Oh don't worry about keeping up, it's just though the week it's harder for me to get around a pc long enough to post. Be sides If I'm not caught up doing reply's I am working on my baby room. I only have a few more month before he's due.

Maybe she had left it open for him to make a smart remark, but it was not what she was expecting. Nor did she feel like he had any reason to give her a smart remark…even if that was or was not intending on making it. It was clearly how she took it. She snarled as she took a faster pace in her walking, like a border dog going after the animals that the owner had set her after. She flicked her airs back against her head, and teeth shimmering with saliva as she worked on closing in the land between the two of them. She knew that it wasn’t wise to shed blood in the pack lands, however he was trespassing, and she just was going to run him out. Then he started with the whole smart remark, now she wasn’t to leave him with a pretty little mark to remind him about trespassing and being smart.

”Then you must be downright stupid! Trespassing on lands where pups run and play.” Pontiac’s blue eyes targeted down on his leg as she picked up her pace running at him with her mouth open, he still could win, he was more than twice her size and had that stick, but that wasn’t in her mind. She had craved his shame, and for him to learn a lesson on her mind and heart. She moved jumping toward his leg. She was ready for this fight even if it would get her in more trouble.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread