A Fathers Touch
[html]

sounds lovely! let's have another when they have their players, mayhaps? <3
300 +

He did not know how to respond when Jazper began to talk about Lucifer. So, he simply nodded, grinding his teeth together with a forced sort of smile. "Yeah," he said blandly. Lucifer had been mates with Deuce. That little snippet had slipped the Sadira's mind, and it made him cringe inwardly, his stomach turning on him. He didn't know how Jazper would feel about him if he knew what had happened... it would probably defile any ground they'd covered together in this short hour or so that they'd spent together. Kansas averted his gaze, petting Aro's back gently and grinning absently as the boy wagged his tail before bounding off.

He sensed his brother-in-law's concern at his own hesitation. But Jazper did not question him, for which Kansas was extremely grateful to the swarthy brute. He hated it when others pried for information, whether it belonged to them or now. Instead, Jazper seemed to focus on a potential "play date" for the little group of cousins. This was an exciting thing to Kansas, because he loved trying new things that could possibly make his puppies happy. "Sounds good," he responded. Kansas straightened and waved limply at Jazper, still grinning. Their encounter had stirred up a lot of feelings for the creamy wolf, but overall he was happy it had happened. He now had a friend in someone he'd sought after for friendship for what seemed like months. "I'll... leave you guys to yourselves, now. I should go see where my kids wandered off to," and with that, he ducked out the door, closing it softly behind him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread