ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: question about stuff
Hrrmm.

I've always thought of it in terms of the items' longevity. Glowsticks, probably not the cheap store kind, but conceivably, the heavy-duty types specifically built for survival kits (ala the first Tomb Raider movie, I think? Those thick orange sticks she snaps and uses?) could be found somewhere, in all likelihood.

As far as electronics... there was once a thread where Adreon wired a radio, but that had an external power source of some sort. Don't remember what exactly he did, Zero would be able to expand on that a little bit. I don't think the portable versions would work, since the MP3 player would lose charge, the CD player you wouldn't be able to find batteries for. But maybe if your character was able to find a still-live generator, attach the radio to that? That'd require some level of mechanical skill and knowledge, though.

I had a thread a loooong time ago where Sie found some kind of soda and got a sugar high, but I imagine it'd be poorly preserved, half-spoiled, and probably tasted awful. Liquor is still good, probably because liquor tends to get better with age. XD Iunnnoooo.

Messages In This Thread