Reclamation Proclamation [aw]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... pink-1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

A sigh escaped the male as his quiescent mind was devoid of thought, simply playing along with Firefly. The grin on his face was relaxed, exceptionally natural. It was good to be back among those who understood how to play, however common it may have seemed. To say he had not missed them all -- shockingly even Svara -- would taste a lie. It had been lonesome in the woods, waiting for a familiar scent of his past to waft by. Why he ever left, he could not truly comprehend. Strel was a social creature and an existence of solitude devoid of other wolves and the music of society was enough to drive one mad. Even this single conversation was enough to lift his desolate spirits from the lowest it had ever been in his short life. He would have to find a gift for this woman, for her unknowing gift of being the first to truly converse with him.

The dark look that had briefly crossed the female's features sent a pang of worry into the male's mind. It had been too brief to know for sure bad things had occurred. Strel certainly hoped nothing terrible had happened. Firefly's voice told him that, indeed, there was something that needed to be told. "It is the way of the court to cause the drama. The very nature of it, I would say," he added sheepishly, fully aware that it was the way of the world for drama to unfold.

Firefly took his arm and he gentlemanly brought his hand to his chest to support her grip. The smile etched into his features blossomed wider, practically beaming. "With this treatment, why on earth would I want to leave again? And these promises of wooing? You'll find I am far from easy to woo, m'lady." He smirked, thinking it all a clever game to play. Strelein pulled Firefly towards the pack lands, eager to resettle himself. Though his look fell a bit with his next words, "So what important things have I missed?" He glanced at the woman, eyes almost pleading for the assurance that everyone was still okay. "How is everyone?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread