touch my insanity, feel how good it is.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_tropic.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:230px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:25px;">
--

The woman was rather pretty—young, he knew this, but pretty nonetheless. Her hair was long and silky, an auburn-cinnamon shade which shone and shimmered in the light. Even as a feral snarl crossed her face and momentary anger burned in her brilliant purple gaze, Rurik could not help but find her attractive. Her body was all womanly curves mixed with youthful vibrance, and even in the face of her anger Rurik did not falter, though he halted his approach immediately, holding up both hands, empty of anything but the smoking joint. His sword was strapped to his side, and he kept his hands far, far from the hilt, plastering a broad grin on his face.

He was hardly afraid, but he was not a violent man and he did not wish to encounter a fight here today. Her anger was quick to fade, though, and the Russian's grin broadened and became more genuine. He dipped his head in thanks, and both of the canines took a moment to eye each other further. She spoke, and Rurik was surprised at the familiar accent. There was something about it he could not quite place; Russia was a large country with as many dialects and different accents as it had square miles within in it, and the silver wolf could not immediately place her as one of his own country. "Oh, I am just out for stroll, myself—I am Rurik Russo. I live in the city, back that way," he said, indicating the area with a jerk of his thumb.

The pretty girl did look a bit bedraggled, as if she had just washed up on shore, but Rurik knew she might have just been going for a swim. He made no assumptions, and simply continued to stand a few feet away from her, stealing the occasional glance up at her face. He cocked his head to the side, and it occurred to him perhaps she considered this part of the beach her own. A frown played on his coal-colored lips briefly. "Do you live here?" he asked, suddenly aware that his very presence here might be offensive.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread