Wasted Grace
[html]

Table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby!

OOC// :]

------------------------------------------------------------

Alaine looked surprised at Ayita's mention of living with Leroy. The big dark male had a mate? Did that mean that these children, Ayita's children, were also his? The slender collie-woman frowned slightly in confusion - She'd never have picked Leroy for the father/husband type. She nodded when the other woman gave her permission for Alaine to do the stitches, and the too-young mother immediately crouched down to survey the wound a final time.

One floppy chocolate ear flicked forwards to listen to Ayita, the lady had a very pleasant voice with it's strange accent. She seemed to think rather fondly of this Leroy, though there might have been a note of sadness to her tone. Just as the wolf-lady finished talking Alaine began to stitch the wound, and knowing it would be pretty painful in the infected wound, gave Ayita an apologetic look.

" Sorry, I know this hurts, but it'll heal much better this way. Just keep your leg still for me, I've only got one left to do..."

With a flourish of her hand, the cream collie-woman finished the final stitch, and broke the thread with a need tug. She smiled prettily up at Ayita, and began to rummage through her healing bag for the materials she would need to make a poultice.

" So, you and Leroy... Is it love?"

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread