I know, I know, I know
[html]
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late I'm late I'm lateee <3

If she had thought that there was anything interesting in the city then she was wrong. All that she'd seen in this part of town was burnt-out-business after burnt-out-business. Had someone been setting fires or something? She examined one of the wooden structures for a few moments before lifting her foot and kicking it down. Once the ash and dust settled she looked closer. Hmm. It seemed as if this had been some kind of a craft's store--she could see small, sparkly glass beads laying amongst the charred debris. She did like making necklaces, but most of her beads she had crafted herself out of pieces of the whale bones she and Hemming had found on the beach. These beads were interesting, but too showy and sparkly to attract the girl's interest.

The auburn-haired werewolf coughed a few times before moving on to the next burned building. Whoever had started this fire hadn't been too smart...they had left half the place intact. She stepped inside and looked around. Some kind of a restaurant? There was one big long table that was pretty high up...something that Addison had never seen before. She didn't know that this was the remnant of a bar, a place where humans had partied it up and danced the night away back in their day. A quick glance at the ceiling behind the bar gave her a clue to as why the place wasn't as damaged as the shop next door; it had a sprinkler system that had kicked on, dousing much of the place with water.

Mismatched blue and gold eyes searched about the place. It was dimly lit, due to the fact that evening was soon coming, but she could make out some sort of containers back behind the counter, tall bottles filled with different sorts of liquids. She had only ever seen water, which was clear. Was it the bottle that made the stuff this color, or was there some kind of dye in it? She picked up one of the bottles, looking more closely at it and sloshing it around a little bit. It was still sealed...that meant it was still good, right? She didn't know what it would taste like, but whatever it was, she wanted to try it. She twisted the top off with a few tries and brought the bottle to her lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread