Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

I gotta say, that was one hell of a quote right there 'Practically waving the rainbow flag'. <3

Chuckling slightly back at Rurik, he gave a slight nod as though he were bowing with only his head. "Well better that than Ik, right? Given the chance, I would have called you that from now on." Strel's rather bad joke fell flat from his tongue, and he almost cringed at it himself. That was not up to his old standards, and it needed a remedy, fast. Clearing his throat after his internal shaming, the redhead focused on the way the older wolf spoke. That accent was simply divine and so exotic compared to the common lilt of the beasts he'd always known. Where had this guy been hiding?

The name of the country did not ring any bells, but it sounded different enough to be across the big blue puddle of salty water. All the strangeness was from there, like his own surname. It had been from an older family and Strel always assumed his mother had either claimed it as her own or the redhead was truly descended from European wolves. Strel was strange, no doubt about that, but this bit of historical difference would have made him even more of an outcast in his old home. It seemed significantly less special here. "I have never heard of such a place, I'm sorry."

Then, laughing at Rurik's assumption, Strel rubbed at the bridge of his nose lightly. The very thought of taking a woman to be his mate was something on the verge of hysterical. "Don't fret, I won't be taking daughters any time soon. Just gotta warn mothers to hide their sons," he smirked, eyebrow rising once more. Strelein felt his confidence return in leaps and bounds. It helped that this man seemed to have no issue with his vibrancy.

A second quick glance at the hotel heralded Strel's increased desire to find the gift and be done with it. Sending a pleading look the silver male's way, he questioned, "Say, you wouldn't know where a guy can find some alcohol? I want to make my King a gift." There was no need to lie. This guy seemed fairly trustworthy no matter how Strel looked at it. After all, that country of origin seemed too absurd to be made up and accents like that don't appear overnight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread