Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]

500+
Sorry i took my damn sweet time replying

"Cour des Miracles. It's some fancy foreign words the King decided to use. I still don't quite understand him sometimes," he shrugged, careful of the bottle. Honestly, he was not close to the leader of his pack at all. He was just barely an acquaintance. Just a subordinate in a pack that was mostly equal in rank. Mostly. The respect still was there but there seemed to be fewer distinctions between the different ranks. Whatever. Strel was not afraid to overstep his boundaries. He enjoyed it, truth be told. "If you just call at the border or somewhere, someone should find you if I don't." The redhead grinned, glad to have a potential 'customer' for his skills. He wanted to assure the pack he was useful in some where, and not just some free loader.

A quick word of thanks and the younger wolf settled into the offered chair, relishing it. After walking around all day, he was glad for the seat. "You still seem to be far from hitting that wall the old folk crash into," he observed, trying to remember the elders in his birthplace. There had only been one, and it was one of the first Luperci in the pack. She died at the age of 14, or that was what they had been told. She had only ever transformed twice in her life and afterward she was watched. They did not care for the humanoid things that she could become. There had been rumors the Alpha at the time had found a way to poison her, but that was nothing but a story that was told to Luperci children. Of course she passed away before he himself had been born so he did not know for sure if any of it was true.

Strelein grinned at Rurik, chuckling slightly at his confession. "One step starts a journey. One step." He said nothing else on the matter, hoping to keep the mood from getting awkward. If it could stay away from that, then there could be a good friendship in the making here. The younger wolf tapped his temple a few times, smiling reassuringly. "I'll remember their names, and if they wander out here, I'll be sure to send them your way."

Rurik seemed to miss his home a little, referring to the drink as that of his home. It would have been rude to say no, so Strel gladly took the flask. "Thanks! I hope it's as good as you say." He stared at the flask, then back at Rurik. "Bottoms up." He put the canister to his lips and took a decent sized swallow. Immediately, he regretted taking that large of a gulp as the liquid burned down his throat and gave him a fit of coughing. That was some strong stuff he had been given. It took him a few moments to let the coughing die down before he glanced back at the silver wolf. "Wow, that's strong! How can you drink that repeatedly?" Strel rubbed a hand to his throat, wondering if he had missed some directions in drinking vodka.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread