Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]

361 SSWM
I saw your posts for today and seriously....wanted to cry. 19k+words already?! YOU'RE NUTS

"Yeah but still!" he whined, complaining after his second attempt at the drink. "Normally you would still say 'don't try to down it in one go'." Strelein rolled his eyes as the flask left his hands. "But yes, it was good. I'm sure my liege will enjoy it, though I figure any booze will give him some joy." He chuckled slightly, violet eyes watching the flask descend onto the ground. The redhead himself was feeling the alcohol working quite fast, and quite strongly, on him already. His mind was fogging up a bit, but there was still enough clarity for him to know what not to do. Sure that would probably go aware the longer he sat there, letting the second drink filter into his brain, or if Rurik were kind enough to offer more.

Licking his lips a bit, wondering if being drunk were some severe form of this feeling he was having. "You must know a lot about alcohol, old as you are." Strelein lowered himself to the ground, giving up halfway down to fall on his rump with a slight thump and a groan escaping him briefly. Grumbling for a moment, he glanced back up at Rurik. "I think I am suddenly very uncoordinated." The ground was colder than he had imagined it to be at first, for his feet had not told him just how it felt. Though, thankfully, the asphalt had warmed up from the day's sun in the time it had been out. Strel flattened his palms on the bumpy surface, feeling the edges lightly dig into tender flesh.

"Do you know anything about other drinks? Or.. or other places for that matter." Rubbing at his head as though it would clear it up a bit, the redhead crossed his legs beneath his body. "How'd you get here anyway?" Somewhere in the back of his mind it registered that the question was superbly vague and that there were so many connotations that could be taken from that. That little voice in his head managed to pipe through the growing mist, "Or rather, how'd you get from Sob....Russia to here? I guess a boat, right?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread