Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]

354 SSWM
/sob You'll hit 50k easy D:

Had Stel been drinking something, he would have spewed it out of his mouth because of his laughter. Instead he simply snorted at the man's joke. "Sew your pants off? That would be counter productive, I would think, though I'm not exactly sure which part of that is counter productive," he said absently, smirking at the innuendo of both of their words. "And I'm sure you could probably sew my pants off just as well as I could." He had not really meant it to sound rather suggestive, but that was how it had ended up. It took him a few moments to realize what it was that he said. He put his hand to his mouth, snorting at what he himself had said. He almost apologized, but his foggy mind distracted him as he was about to say a thing.

Strelein groaned at the thought of never getting a chance to meet the wolves from his ancestral homes. Once upon a time his line had been from Germany and the area, though they had long been diluted with the blood of the gray wolves and greater plains wolves. "Was it warm?" he inquired curiously, not really understanding what Mediterranean dictated. He assumed that the perfect part meant it was nice and warm, not nearly so cold or snowy. Anywhere was really better than here in the winter, save for even further north. "I guess we're taking over seven steps behind where the humans ended."

Grinning at the silver wolf, Strel shrugged his shoulders. "If we did, that is some terrible humor." Cat's hated water, and Strel was afraid of the ocean to an extent. Then, smiling sweetly, he cocked his head at the silver male. "I might have said the same already, but I am glad too." That was when he, even in his inebriated state, decided he needed to repay the gift with another one from him. Strel did not want to have Rurik sacrifice a bottle of precious alcohol for nothing in return, even if it was a free sample. He would just make it a surprise. Truly a lucky day.

Fade to black? [lol]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread