Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SoSuWriMo 364

She had no idea what was going through Anselm's head, but her own was drifting off to strange places as well. Distant memories of the forest she had grown up in and what it had felt like to be young. She wished she could be a pup again, it would be so nice to be ignorant of all the horrible things in the world and to not have to worry about anything and everything. Now, what would be really cool would be if she could transform back into a pup and play with her own children. The thought was wholly confusing and wrong while being wonderful and amazing at the same time. It would be great to run around and play with her kids on their level and yet it would be so weird because she would still be their mother. She wondered what they would think of such a notion. Of all her kids she thought Gotham would find it the most intriguing after they had spent that afternoon coming up with myths about how the world worked. It'd be fun to roll around and wrestle with her son as she had with her brother when they were small.

Unknowingly Savina had gotten so wrapped up in her own fantasies that she had almost forgot she had said anything to Anselm until he started laughing like a hyena. His sudden outburst startled her and she jumped and looked at him like he was insane. Though quickly the idea of him being insane was gone as she couldn't help but start laughing hysterically herself. Tears came to her emerald eyes and she doubled over on the couch, the garage filled with their ridiculous laughter. When he spoke again she tried to calm her giggles as she looked back to him, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Huh? What'd I do? What kinda idea?" Was it like the idea she had had, about reverting back to a puppy? That would be sooooo weird if Anselm had been thinking the same thing! "I bet you were a cute puppy," she stated equally as out of the blue, the wide silly grin still on her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread