Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SoSuWriMo 519

She didn't even notice Anselm's eyes bugging out as she unintentionally groped herself, her own gaze fixed on her chest. It was really only in the presence of her mate that she ever felt herself to be an attractive, sexual creature and so she didn't realize that her actions would have an effect upon her friend. She honestly just thought she was inspecting her body, not putting on an accidental peep show. That innocent frame of mind seemed to have been increased by the drug she had smoked, finding nothing arousing or peculiar about the way she was handling herself. When Anselm said that they weren't what he had meant her hands dropped back down and she just offered him a peppy smile. "Oh, I see. I was just confused. What were you talking about?" She was quite interested to learn what these "jug" things were. Apparently they held water, but she could not picture them at all in her mind.

As she touched him he squirmed around and seemed incredibly uncomfortable and unsettled. Her hand pulled back, guessing he hadn't wanted the contact and she looked at him confused and quizzical. This was so weird, why was he acting like this? She'd never seen him like this before. Was it what they had smoked? Moments before he had seemed just as relaxed and goofy as she had and now he was all tense and acting very oddly. Savina just sat there quietly, waiting for him to calm down. When he turned to finally look at her again she noticed a strange light in his eye, though what it was she couldn't place. His request seemed odd, why did he have to go? "Uh, sure?" she replied but by that time he was already moving out the door. What the hell was going on! Savina leaned back against the sofa, huffing out a pouty sigh. She was trying to work out in her head what he needed to leave for when it occurred to her maybe he was getting one of those jugs to show her. They were also out of water now, maybe he was thirsty. Yeah, that had to be it. Content to wait she just looked bright eyed around the garage until he returned.

When Anselm walked casually back into the garage her tail wagged, happy that she didn't have to sit all by herself anymore. As oblivious to what he had just done to himself as she was to what had caused his sudden and intense discomfort. "Welcome back! Didja get a drink of water?" Since he hadn't returned with one of those jug things she assumed that a drink had been his reason for running off. "Uh, jugs! You need to tell me what they are!" she answered, her head nodding lazily. Despite the momentary weirdness, Savina was really glad she had come out here and run into Anselm today. She usually wouldn't partake of such substances, but she had to admit this had really helped her relax. The two continued to laugh and chat into the afternoon, their highs slowly leaving their systems.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread