unusual situations
[html]

We wave this flag of hatred;
But you're the ones who made it.

Nodding her head quickly, she let another of her timid smiles seize her soft features, the lightness of her mood reflected by the shimmer in her gaze, as she allowed it to wander over the blackness of the water below, showing the pale white reflection of the moon. It painted an eerily gorgeous scene, that drew her attention for a few solid moments. She couldn't even begin to think the last time she had been so content with her life. She'd been feeling more and more restless as time had gone on, but now as she stood here near the cliffs of her new home, chatting up one of her new 'packmates' she finally felt at peace. Of course, the gentle sea breeze added to that effect greatly. She sighed a content sigh before turning back to face him.

"It will be all the more beautiful then.." she added, in a useless comment. She felt as if she'd contributed almost nothing to the direction of the conversation, and now was found clearing her throat, a lame question having come to her mind. "So Haven, perhaps you could tell me more about our home? I've met the King but briefly, though from what um.. Firefly.. I believe her name was.. had said, he's a ladies man?" rethinking what'd she just said, she quickly backtracked, "- I-- I don't mean to gossip, just simple curiosity.." she sounded somewhat unsure of herself once again, her gaze wandering away from him once more.

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread