unusual situations
[html]

We wave this flag of hatred;
But you're the ones who made it.

She had been listening intently no matter what it was he spoke of, but her interest seemed to be even further piqued as he spoke of the horses. She was intrigued by the creatures he described, her mind painting a vast array of pictures for her as she wondered about them. Something that was ridden? It almost seemed absurd to her, but with the manner in which he addressed it she could tell this was something common to him. She couldn't help but wonder how she'd never heard of such creatures before. In truth, it made her feel somewhat lacking, not liking the feeling of being ignorant, even though he'd indirectly mentioned that she wasn't the first to be confused.

Finally, nodding her head once more, she pulled at her bottom lip with her fangs a moment, debating on what to say. "That's really awesome.." she said, pausing a moment before a small smile came across her soft features. "I'd love to see yours some time.. that is, if you wouldn't mind showing me" she added the last part quickly, not wanting him to feel obligated to her in any way.

ooc - so sorry for the wait and the utter failness of this :/ i haven't had much regular access to the internet for the past few days

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread