unusual situations
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Huh...that is very odd o_O Maybe start to wrap this thread up and have a new one where he shows her the stables?

Teaching someone else something wasn't something he often got the chance to do. After all, he was only just over a year old and he was usually the one doing the learning. The prospect of actually being able to show someone something new was exciting, especially someone as nice as Ataxia. He saw her smile grow and could tell that this idea was just as exciting to her as it was to him. He felt good that he was able to get her to open up to new possibilities and a continued friendship. "No need to thank me, I'll be happy to do it! I do as well." He would need to go and tell Drogon to be on his best behavior. The stallion usually was, but the last thing he wanted was for her to have a bad first experience with horses.

At her thanks he looked at her somewhat quizzically, but then as she explained his face turned back to the warm smile. "You're welcome Ataxia. I'm glad that you find my company enjoyable." It was nice to have the verbal confirmation that she was indeed having a good time talking with him. That had been his goal and while he had thought he was achieving it now he knew for certain. "Whenever you want to talk again I'd be happy to oblige." Company was something he almost never turned down.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread