One Strange Addiction
[html]
PS #5

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... eblank.png); background-color:#f8f1f1; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Don't hurt me. Dear god, please. I roll over and try to get them to get away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread