Everyday is Exactly the Same
(Tables continued since there's like a shitload of them)

[html]

Word Count → 000

Cotl Ulrich → Freaky Animal. I wasn't sure what to do for Cotl. So he gets this here strange animal. The way this table sits right now, you can't see it all. He has giant antlers.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mollis rutrum magna eu tempus. In sollicitudin justo eget justo porttitor elementum. Vestibulum lorem diam, aliquet non egestas non, suscipit eu est. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed hendrerit, diam sit amet feugiat bibendum, orci justo rhoncus nunc, mattis gravida orci arcu non leo. Etiam pellentesque diam quis augue convallis a rhoncus leo rhoncus. Nullam lacinia fringilla pharetra. Proin pharetra iaculis sapien ut mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pretium libero sed purus sagittis vitae ullamcorper neque dapibus. Curabitur interdum, ipsum in sollicitudin rhoncus, felis justo laoreet sem, a fringilla ante metus vel enim. Etiam ultrices porta semper. Morbi auctor, est condimentum tristique consequat, elit nulla sollicitudin arcu, et lobortis leo nulla gravida nibh.

<style>
.cvu-animal {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XQEgq.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.cvu-animal .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.cvu-animal p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.cvu-animal b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

In Character

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.Freebie004 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie004 b {color:#3f321e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie004-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie004-header {font-family:vivian; color:#3f321e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie004-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie004 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#886b42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6116/004sz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

[html]

OOC: lalala

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#210900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl-a01 .bg-col {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png);}
.cotl-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#9F8170; background-image:url(http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l64 ... _stock.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait luff. +3

I can't take pain enough (and I run), I can't bleed fast enough, I can't DIE DEAD ENOUGH!

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

[html]
WC

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. "Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio." Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.

<style>
.zero-rust p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-rust b {color:#ffffff; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-rust {font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#EBC699; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#C06A37; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/rust.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:450px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
I'll take this shit you call your life in a single breath!

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand,yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cotl-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cotl-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-template .charname {font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; color:#3f0d0d; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.cotl-template b {color:#3f0d0d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cotl-template {background-color:#b2b2b2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... eartab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:456px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.cotl-template .inner {margin:77px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.cotl-template p.wordcount {color:#471010; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC/WC

CLAIMED! Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread