ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: Acceptable reply times
Eeehnn... it really depends on how busy I am otherwise. XD

Yesterday I was getting overwhelmed because you, Erin, and someone else? were all instantly replying, and by the time I had typed a reply to one, the other two had already been responded to. XDDD I gave up eventually. >_>

But normally that insta-replying doesn't bother me in the least when it's just happening to one thread, and if I get to the point where I feel swamped (which I haven't yet) I'll always ask people to just chill. :O I have the tendency to write superfast replies myself, and I have it noted in my profile that if my reply speed is ever problematic, simply PM and I will chill-the-hell-out.

Also, if I notice you are lagging a little in your replies or have posted a notice of slowness in Roleplay Related, I will relax and give you extra time. But I'm not the best at paying attention to these things sometimes, hence the PM-please notice. :3

As far as the other end of the spectrum, I don't care how long it takes others to reply, ever. :o Sometimes I am laggy myself. If the thread isn't replied to in a month, I simply archive it. Generally when that happens though, the player has dropped out or something. If not, I might PM if the thread was plot-intensive, if not I usually just let it go. :p

Messages In This Thread