ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: Acceptable reply times
I usually tried to reply within two days to a week and preferred the same of those I threaded with. I would get frustrated with both myself and others if replies were dragged out longer than two weeks.

Obviously, things can be forgiven if extreme life circumstances come up, but even in such cases, a lot of times the momentum of the thread is lost in the shuffle and it isn't really the same after such a long delay, especially if it was a plot-heavy thread.

As for quick replies, I never mind, even when it's like OMG STOP REPLYING SO I CAN REPLY TO OTHER THREADS LOL because I mean, worse comes to worse, you'll have to let it sit a bit while you balance your other work or whatever. You don't necessarily need to feel pressured to respond to a thread quickly just because your partner is. That said though, the fastest threads tend to be the most fun because quick replies generally means that the player(s) are really into it. XD I know Reb and I used to beast through our LarukuxTsunami threads because they were so much funnnnn while pretty much ignoring all our other threads, lmfao. And Mel and I used to beast through a bunch of random Laruku/Ahren threads at all hours of the night with AIM conversations that went thus:

theKIRIBEAST (12:38:33 AM): goooo
a talented child (12:44:49 AM): go
theKIRIBEAST (12:52:34 AM): go
a talented child (12:55:49 AM): go
theKIRIBEAST (1:05:49 AM): go
a talented child (1:14:03 AM): go
theKIRIBEAST (1:22:46 AM): go
a talented child (1:29:42 AM): go
theKIRIBEAST (1:37:24 AM): go
a talented child (1:49:01 AM): go
theKIRIBEAST (1:54:53 AM): go
a talented child (1:59:51 AM): go