Timewarped, When you're bad.
[html]

You're right, he ish ebil!! I suppose this is the perfect opportunity to use my bunny table XD. My attempt at puppy-talk is horrible, but I tried. 'Tis the first time I have rped a pup in a long time. Just to let ya know, Ruri's a few days over 8 weeks. I made it so that she had just been found by Jacquez a few days before this, but we can just ignore that if you wish.

Everything was unfamiliar as the petite pup stumbled through the leaf-litter. Where was everyone or better yet, where was she? This place didn't smell at all like the place she lived. The fluffy, blue merle border collie pup could not help but whimper in fright as she tried to search for something familiar either to her sense of smell or her sense of touch. Yet, no matter how many circles she turned as she went forward Ruri could not detect anything. Then suddenly, a grouping of ear piercing screams shocked her delicate, sensitive ears and her tail tucked fearfully. What was making such a noise? She'd never heard anything like it. Against her better judgment, the tiny, blind pup began to slowly walk towards the sound. It took only a short while, made longer by the fact that she ran into several low-lying bushes, until she reached the source of the sound. Two scents reached her sensitive nose, one slightly more familiar than the other. The familiar smell was that of a rabbit. Her new care-taker, Jacquez had brought her one of those to eat once. She remembered the smell well. It had been the first thing she had eaten in several days. However, this rabbit was not dead, in fact the sound of it's struggles led her to believe that it was the thing that had screamed so loudly earlier. The other scent smelled like that of a fellow canine, though not one that she had ever met. That wasn't saying much as Ruri was still too young to have met many people. For a moment, she huddled behind the last bush she had run into, weighing the consequences of what she should do next. The few people she did know she had met with Jac. He had been the one to introduce her as she had been too shy to even say hello. But, he was not here now and she couldn't just stay hidden. She might never get out of this place. Without knowing where she was she could wander for hours in a perfect circle and not even know it. So, deciding that that outcome was not worth being shy the ivory and slate hued pup slowly tip-toed forward, out from behind the bush. Her pale blue eyes danced randomly in front of her, towards the scent of this stranger, before she finally managed to speak. "E...excoose me? I'ma lost...d-do you know whe we awe? her slurred, stuttered attempt at speaking was the best plea for assistance she could manage at this age. She had only just learned to speak within the past week or two and the formation of words was hard to learn without being able to watch someone else form them with their lips. Still, it sounded like she had gotten her message across, or so she hoped. The scrawny little pup could slowly lied down, wanting to show submission to this stranger so that they might be inclined to help her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread