Timewarped, When you're bad.
[html]

After announcing her presence Ruri's sensitive ears detected the sound of the rabbit scurrying off, followed by the snapping of jaws and then a rather disgruntled voice. What had she done? The blue merle pup did her best to shrink into a ball as she lied there on the ground. "I didn' mean to. P'ease don' be mad," her tiny voice begged, her velvety, collie ears pinned back against her head. Then she heard the older pup mockingly ask if she was lost, imitating her slurred English. "Y-yeah...I'ma wost--I mean l-lost" she affirmed, innocently expecting that the other might actually be concerned for her. Her sensitive ears detect the sound of the young male's paws crunching in the leaf litter around her, was he circling her? Her pupil-less eyes danced around, her head swiveling back and forth to try and focus her senses in the direction of the other pup. He was obviously older than her, for he could speak just like an adult, without messing up certain sounds. "H-ho'd still p-please. I can' tell whewe you awe," she asked, trying to hit that she was already at his mercy. If he was trying to size her up, he already had complete advantage of her. He was likely much bigger than her, and he could obviously see as he had been able to catch a rabbit. At this age she had yet to completely figure out how to get around without sight. That would come with time, but for now she was helpless and vulnerable without assistance. So...the ivory and merle collie pup laid their, her tail tucked beneath her form as she hoped that this stranger would be nice to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread