Timewarped, When you're bad.
[html]

The elder pup continued to mock her, despite the fact that she had tried her hardest to speak properly. He seemed to be enjoying himself."P-Please...stop," she whimpered her plea. The emotionally sensitive pup, like most individuals her age, did not like being made fun of. However, she was relatively used to this sort of treatment by now. Her siblings, even her own parents had mocked her from the day she opened her eyes only to reveal that she was unable to see the world around her. The most common nickname had been 'Clumsy' as she had slowly begun to figure out the world around her. Rather than help her, her siblings had spent their time pushing things into her path that would make her trip, or they would nip her in different places and then try to make her guess which one of them had done it. When she would go crying to her mother, the heartless woman would just tell her to suck it up and deal with it.

Despite how common it was for Ruri to be mocked, she hated every minute of it. However, when Jac had found her a few days ago, he hadn't mocked her. He had treated her like she was special, not defective. She wished he was hear now to tell this pup to leave her be, but he wasn't. She didn't know where he was. All she wanted was someone to help her find him. The pup's announcement of his presence snapped Ruri out of her distressed day-dream. Then, with more sarcasm he asked her if she was blind. "Yeah...I'ma blind...I cannaw see nothin'. My eye's don' wo'k," she replied, tears brimming in her pale blue eyes. There, now this pup had more stuff to make fun of. She could almost hear his laughter. So, the helpless girl buried her face in her paws...waiting for the pup to start laughing, like most people did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread