Timewarped, When you're bad.
She spoke again and every word that poured from her maw made his blood boil. He hated the weak sorry excuse for a puppy and everything she reminded him of. When her words met his ears he whined back as he demanded. "Why should I." He was such a horrible little brat but no one had ever been there to each him otherwise. He just glowered at the girl a moment longer before dashing up in her face, his nose almost touching her's as he whispered. "Who's gonna stop me.." The threat plain and clear as he chuckled, quite amused with himself for finding such a fit replacement for the lost rabbit.

She had giving his little shrived up heart a leap of joy (or something like it) when she admitted the truth, that she was indeed blind. DaVinci moved back a step as he viewed her with new light. He slowly began to circle her silently as his terrible mind began to spin out a new game to play with this poor little misfit. He slowly waved a paw before her face then moved along to her side, making gastly mocking faces at the poor girl that he knew she could never see. Finally he huffed, "Oh good, I thought perhaps you were just stupid." as he moved behind her once more. Just for good measures he kicked out at the younger girl with a strong lanky hind leg to see if she'd teeter and totter or just fall flat on her face.

Messages In This Thread