Timewarped, When you're bad.
DaVinci could care less about the poor little girl with no sight. He actually found it funny that life was just as cruel to her as it had been to him. She whined and sniveled and whimpered and moaned and he felt a nice little spark within him, a strange sort of calming happiness in the torment that he was bringing upon the girl. His nipped ear twitched back and forth as he contemplated what he was going to do next. It had to be good whatever he decided or it really wouldn't be worth it. When she stammered a reply to his question he couldn't help but let out a coyote's high pitch yip of a cackle as he shook his head. She was so pathetic. "Oh.. I'm not bewwy nice? Such a shammme." Drawing out his words as he snickered under his breath. This was so much better than baiting Piper or tormenting lightning bugs and mice.

He skipped about the girl merrily after having shoved her into the ground to the sweet sound of the tears that burst forth, the sobbing sound of the little girl music to his ears. Watching her pick herself back up off the ground as tears trickled down her maw brought a smile to his face as he questioned his judgment. He tossed his head to send the small fluff of bangs out of his eyes as he grinned devilishly at the girl. "Because I can.." he said as he chuckled before leaning against the girl and asking. "You know what else I can do?" This was funner than ripping the legs off crabs or wings off butterflies.

Messages In This Thread