Timewarped, When you're bad.
[html]

Her sobs and sniffles could not stop as the elder pup continued to antagonize her. Didn't he see that he had caused her pain? Didn't he see that she couldn't defend herself? Was there any fun in picking on someone so helpless? These questions were pointless because they did not matter. This pup found joy in her pain and sadness, and despite her best efforts, Ruri just kept fanning the flames. Her pale cheeks were stained with her tears as she finally plopped to her haunches in a sitting position, only to then feel the elder pup leaning up against her. It immediately became apparent that he was indeed bigger and heavier than she was, although surprisingly he was not as big as she had first imagined. Her fragile front limbs, rigidly supporting both herself and now the young male, threatened to buckle under the weight. She would not do that again, though. No, she did not want to have her face slam into the ground a second time. That first time had been painful enough. N-no I don' know what else you can do. B-but I b-bet it means I'm gonna get hu't again," she whimpered in response, her tears flowing with renewed vigor as she sobbed. She just wanted this to be over. She wanted someone to be nice to her for once, like Jac. He was the only person who had ever treated her nicely, like she wasn't useless, or stupid, or weak. He liked her. Why couldn't she make this boy like her? She hadn't done anything bad? She'd answered all his questions, despite the fact that he had made fun of her. She didn't growl at him in anger after he had tripped her and hurt her. She had done everything, albeit unwillingly, that he wanted and yet he still wasn't being nice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread