Timewarped, When you're bad.
[html]

Poor Ruri! DaVi isn't done with her yet. He's definitely persistent in his pursuit of his kind of fun, I'll give him that much.

She was walking as fast as she could, though that was scarcely more than a leisurely stroll for the elder male. Much to her dismay she heard him starting to follow her with a protest that he wanted to help her. If past experiences with this boy meant anything, this was not going to be pleasant. Her half-folded ears fell flat against her head as she continued to forge ahead, feeling her way forward with her dainty paws to avoid any trees, bushes or large rocks."I'ma okay weally. I'ma gonna be vewwy caweful not to wun into anyting," she explained praying for some miracle that would turn this mean boy into a benevolent, kind creature. However, the exact opposite occurred as Ruri felt him pouncing on her tail, her fragile tail, then before she could react he had chomped down on it while mumbling something about helping her. His needle-like puppy teeth dug into her tail as his jaws ground it in his mouth. She couldn't help but release a high-pitched, agonized scream as she stood their, her body wracked with pain. As tears poored forth from her pupil-less eyes, Ruri continued to whimper and yelp with each tug on her tail. "OW! P'ease! Ow! Leggo p-p'ease," she begged while being dragged along by the male. She tried to use her exhausted front limbs to pull away from the male, but she was far too weak to make any progress against him. Not to mention that each attempt she made to pull in the opposite direction only succeeded in causing her even more excruciating pain. Her whole face was soaked with her tears as the evil boy continued to drag her along. The weeping pup couldn't even begin to think about where he was taking her or what he would do to her once they got there. All she wanted now was for the pain to stop.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread