sleeping with the enemy
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 308 // I bet Jac loves Firefly's current avatar! ;D

"Are you implying that I do things wrong?" Jacquez retorted, stalling for time. He just couldn't figure out what had set her off now... The silvery werewolf was huffy and self-righteous like a woman scorned, but he had not committed any crimes against her that he could recall. He hadn't even been sleeping around that much. The dog smiled disarmingly, wondering if she was still playing around. "Or... have I been a bad boy?"

Without warning, her palm struck the side of his face, stinging his cheek with the ferocity of the blow. It was not the first time a lady had slapped him, and it would surely not be the last, but he was mildly surprised that Firefly had dared to do so. His flat black gaze lingered on her face, her muzzle contorted with genuine anger, eyes narrowed to angry slits. "This little firefly has a sting," he mentioned carelessly, not bothering to rub his face or move away. She should know by now a little pain would only interest him more. There was always angry sex to look forward to.

His lip curled slightly at the mention of pups, knowing know that his fling with Susquehanna had resulted in her pregnancy. Stupid women and their fertility. Didn't they know that it ruined the fun for him? No man in his right mind would ever hope to see a pretty girl all fat and bloated because there were larvae growing inside of her. Or whatever the word was...

His mood effectively soured, the capricious king slid off the mattress, standing abruptly to pace about the room. "You seem to think pretty highly of yourself," he growled lightly. "But I will take the bait -- tell what line I have been crossing now, ma demoiselle." He arched his eyebrow sardonically, clearly meaning the last part in sarcasm.

Table by Sara-joe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread