sleeping with the enemy
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:505 // er, better slap an [m] tag on this! :o

"Hate to break it to you, cherie, but I hardly think that's news to anyone. I am a king and a lover, not some petit putain that likes to play house with mommy and her babies." Jacquez drawled cockily, knowing it would only anger her further. She squirmed and struggled, pelting his face with her little hands as though she could make him let go. He smirked at her, the stinging sensation encouraging him to squeeze her wrist a little harder before he dropped it. "She will never hate me. She can't." Firefly laughed then, a harsh, bitter crowing. Her next flurry of attacks struck an unexpected chord.

His lips parted, but no words issued forth; the question had stumped him. He didn't expect Ruri to love him like that, did he? He hadn't any expectations when he first let her follow him those years ago, first started feeding her and encouraging her to speak. She... she was too young for him to consider attractive, and as she grew up, she still spent much of her time on all fours. It was when she came here, to be a founder of the kingdom, that she began to really discover who she was and what she could do on her own. Jealous... Jealousy was the right term. He had always been her everything. If she had a need, she always came to him. Maybe he had thought... that if she was looking for a man in her life... it should have been him, as it always had been. Because he had never said 'no' to her requests before...

Jacquez shook his head, trying to brush aside the uncomfortable realization. Firefly's vivid green eyes seemed to bore straight through him -- damn woman was perceptive when it came to shit about feelings. "Jealousy has nothing to do with it," he lied, his voice a low growl. "He's just not good enough for her. I think she's making a mistake, and I'm trying to..." He halted as she continued, having regained control of the argument again.

His fringed ears flattened slowly back against his skull, eying her suspiciously as she suddenly changed her tack. He was still breathing hard, chest rising and falling in place as he hovered at the mattress's edge, hand shaking slightly from the pent-up energy. "You..." he exhaled, uncertain of what he wanted to ask, but undeniably interested in her proposal. It was an abrupt shift in gears, the sort that appealed to his short attention span, and Firefly was oh so tempting. He gritted his teeth, tail still lashing behind him as her fingers raked through his fur, her honeyed voice stirring his desire. Jacquez finally grunted in agreement, a surly expression twisting his russet features. He needed to drown himself in something, needed to use this passion desperately, and he either needed to kill her or fuck her brains out to do so. His arm caught her roughly around the waist, pressing her curves against him before he could change his mind.

Table by Sara-joe!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread