I DARE you!
OOC-I shan't pummel you into the ground with a shoe. What's interesting is that these guys actually do from packs that are somewhat close by, though I don't think close enough for them to have ever run into each other XD Didn't we say that Skoll's father might have come from one of the three packs in the Stormbringer area? *Sorry, just rambling, it's not something we'll probably pursue here XD

Skoll crouched low, his ears flat against his head and his eyes wide as he heard the sound of someone, or something, coming toward him from behind the branches. A few moments later, something fast and black launched out of the underbrush and he let out a startled squeak as it practically bowled into him. He had jumped back out of the way, before realizing it was a puppy like him. He quickly gathered himself...he hadn't been scared! No way could a puppy scare him. Standing over the gasping stranger, he looked down and tilted his head.

"Who're you?" He thought it was a fair question. People weren't supposed to come around here, he was pretty sure they were still on his parent's pack territory; that was why there were no other puppies around to play with. Not that he disliked playing with his brother: he liked winning all the contests. He quickly ducked his head down to sniff at her, wondering if the smell could have been coming from her.

"You don't smell the same as the trail. I'm tracking." It was true enough. Though he didn't know what he was tracking, he was still getting practice for the long, long, long search he would conduct for his ancestor later in life. Not that he yet knew what use it would be put to. Not to mention, the vast majority of that wouldn't be with his nose. "My name is Skoll."

Messages In This Thread