Whether mice and men have second tries
[html]

OOC: That works for me. ^_^ We could wrap this one up in your next post, then, and we'll do another thread? :O

The silver-furred coyote was not so proficient with tattoo design that she could simply concoct a design from thin air; she required a reference image at the very least. Without that she imagined she'd be quite useless as far as tattooing went, although with her recent help from Cotl she was quite certain she had improved her abilities. Perhaps she was too old to be truly artistic, but she was good at this one thing, it would seem. The hybrid woman smiled, still with the puppy close by, curled up next to her. She reached down again to stroke the pup's back, and it remained with her for a moment before it careened back off of the chair, recharged by its moments rest.

"I am, too. Kind of needed a pick-up," she said, hesitant to reveal all the details of her attack, even to a friend like Naniko—perhaps in time, but for now, the wound was too fresh. There was no need to rehash what had happened to her thanks to the panjandrum of Dahlia de Mai. "So I'm really glad I got to meet them all today." she said, the firmness of her statement indicating her own apologetic unwillingness to delve into the subject any further. Thankfully, Naniko proposed a time and a place for their next meeting, to which the hybrid nodded her head, rather happy to hear that. "Sounds like a plan to me," she said, giving a way of her tail to indicate it was good by her. She offered a real smile to Nani, glad she was able to boost her mood a bit with this meeting.

Table thanks to Ithen!

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread