i wonder if it hurts to live –
[html]

Me too, really.

He should have probably left when the owl told him to and the urge to just do so increased when the woman spoke. A purr. A seductress's trademark and a whole aveune of bad memories that he had only half-forgotten. And yet, only his tail twitched and he continued to stare at her with an empty expression. This was why his life was in shambles, wasn't it? Because he didn't learn from longstanding mistakes. Because he didn't take the warning signs as they were. Because he was stupid and had no reasons why. He didn't trust her smirk, but hey, no hope, no fear, right? He had long ago stepped beyond the gates of "nothing left to lose."

This is a library, he said stiffly, finally taking a few steps forward to the nearest bookshelf. I came to read. In all honestly, he wasn't trying to be a smartass. It was the truth and the only reason why he hadn't left yet, probably. The other library he knew of was nothing but cinders and he didn't want to look around for another one in the rain. What've you got there?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread