send me on my way
[html]
360 words, SSWM

Lying! The other puppy was so.. so mean, even to suggest that Tokyo would do such a thing! Of course, she totally didn't even bat an eye at lying, it was just so annoying because she was almost telling the truth. Or close enough to it. To call her a liar! And besides, he didn't even have any proof that she was wrong, why didn't he believe her? She wrinkled her little black nose in distaste, and with a humph announced that "I am not lying! Also I am pretty and that is important." She announced in a very unrelated fashion. It made sense to her to say, because he was not very pretty, he was just a dumb little boy. He seemed very disappointed about the lack of hide and seek, but luckily he got over that quickly cause she didn't really like that game very much at all. It was too hard when you were the look-er and too boring when you were the hide-er. Stupid game, really. Only stupid people liked to play it! Treasure was waaaay more exciting.

He challenged her word again, and this time she bristled visibly, looking incredibly indignant for her age. "Scuse me, but I know there's treasure in there. You can even smells it from here, smell how sweet it is?" Tokyo took in a deep breath, as if to show by painfully slow and careful example how you were supposed to smell things. "Come over here." She ordered, and bounced closer to the tree. "See, I will bite on this branch here and pull it down a lil, then you jump off that rock there and you should be able to knock it down. Then we can open it and get the treasures!" It all made perfect sense to her. He better agree. They were very lucky the treasure was kept so low to the ground. Who was so stupid as to hide it here? They should have known people would take it when it was left so easy for anyone, including puppies, to grab. She grabbed the low branch and tugged on it, demonstrating how the hive dipped a little.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread