send me on my way
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He stared at her blankly for some time, green eyes twinkling as it became increasingly clear that he was impeccably slow following along with her words. Pretty? Well, he didn't quite know what he was comparing her to, but the pup hardly knew the meaning of the word. He was still just a child, after all; any maturity whatsoever, particularly physical, had yet to really make an impact on him. "Y'look like everyone else I've seen," the pup offered, cocking his head to the side with a blank gaze. "Aren't you a wolf? Because you look like just a wolf to me. Not pretty... whatever that is." That said, Maluki beamed a wide, innocent grin at her.

The pup stepped back as she tugged on the branch in demonstration. His eyes scanned over the rock and the space between it and the hive, but his eyes still clouded with hesitation. "I don't think I can reach it," he said, though the pup hadn't budged. "You said you were more pretty than me, so maybe you should do it. If you are pretty then you will do better, right?" His words, of course, hinted at a sarcasm he would know well much later in life, but at that moment had no depth to them. Maluki was simply a sweet, innocent child: His toothy, innocent grin at her made it clear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread