I'm a Punk, I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak.
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/2colaib.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
Eroding all your freedoms. Down the rabbit hole.

Ember had stuck the male with a horse after he had willingly pierced her face in several places. She had also taught him the basics, though he had remembered a bit from a long time ago when his parents thought he was normal. He sat upon the tall horse, the appaloosa horse's hooves tapping against the cracked asphalt. He had yet to find a name for the stallion, for Ember had never given him a name to call the horse by. He shrugged as he thought hard. He let the stallion's bridle rest against his neck, and he let the horse wander through the streets while he was mounted on top of the stallion. He was stuck in thought, he was never good at naming things, so if he had a kid, he'd have a hard time naming that as well. Cotl's eyes passed along the buildings in this god forsaken city, looking for a Tattoo shop. He needed ink and a tattoo gun. His bi-colored eyes looked around before he spotted a broken sign in a distance. Excited that he might have found something, he was quick to grab the horse's bridle and tap the stallion's side with his leg to tell him to speed up.

The stallion's hooves thumped against the asphalt as the master and his steed had trotted towards a broken down tattoo shop. Cotl's pulled back on the reigns as the two got close enough for Cotl to dismount, and he did so. He tied the horse to a broken caution sign and then he walked into the establishment. He scavenged through the burned debris. What stupid idiot would set this on fire? Cotl let out a frustrated growl as he dug through the ashes and scrap metal before he found himself some red ink, black, white, glow in the dark, and blue. He continued to look, figuring since he found these inks that he could more than likely find a gun. He moved a large flipped chair and there was his prize, sitting there on the ground, loaded with a green ink pack. Score! The male let a happy little dance bust out as he picked up his prize and looked to his stallion outside. Hell the fuck yeah, man, this has got the be one of the best -FUCKING LIZARDS IN A CUP OF SHIT- days that I've had. Letsee what else I can find myself. the male spoke as he slipped everything he found in his emptied bag that he brought. The only thing being in there at the moment was his whiskey bottle and his needles. Other than that it was emptied of all the other things. To make room he took out the whiskey, untied his horse, and mounted his steed once again before twisting the cap from the bottle and taking a swig.

He tapped the horse's side, looking for another spot for him to hit up before he took his finds back to Inferni and he started to get back into the tattooing business. Now he could spend some time with Kaena, maybe even give her a little piece of art from him to her, and them maybe let her doodle on him a bit.

OOC: For Dante.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

Messages In This Thread