I'm a Punk, I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool. Sorry for the short thread, maybe the could meet again and actually be nice and not be in a rush some other time <3

Good fer you, then. Have fun with that. the male spoke. Cotl wasn't liking the male's arrogance. He bothered him very much actually. His shackles threatened to raise again before he shook his head and breathed deeply for a second, calming himself before he decided that he wanted to rip the flesh off of the male's face. He let his throat clear itself, and let the male go on and speak again. Don’t exactly got anything ta offer ya in ‘equivalent exchange,’ Guess I ain’t yer next customer, bud. No point in wasting any of yer precious time, then. good, he didn't need to deal with the male anymore. Cotl nodded his head lightly. If you ever have anything to offer, then contact me. The name's Cotl Ulrich.-FUCKHEAD- the male spoke. I'll see you around. the male spoke before he tapped the stallion's side and rode off, his eyes scanning the buildings as he rode on.

*exit Cotl*

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread